About Me

My Photo

I am editor and publisher of Clarisel Media (formerly PRSUN Communications), an independent media and communications business.

Friday, September 12, 2008

In the Mailbox

Hi Clarisel,

I saw your blog and thought you might be interested in this info as we near Day of the Dead festivities--it's for a national art contest for teens--since you are a photographer, thought this may be of interest in case you know any talented teens.

Below is a link to the site where teens can submit their art: www.holamun2.com/wonka.

If you'd like more info please let me know.

Kind regards, Marybell

Marybell Martinez
P: 210-244-2195 | F: 210-244-2401
marybell.martinez@bromcomm.com

Editor's Note: I know the Bronx has plenty of talented teens. Aprovecha.

No comments:

Bronx News

Loading...

Latino News

Loading...