About Me

My Photo

I am editor and publisher of Clarisel Media (formerly PRSUN Communications), an independent media and community outreach business. Our mission is to inform, empower and build community.

Friday, August 28, 2009

100 Bronxites wanted for photo shoot

Teacher, mom and amateur photographer Miriam DeLeon is currently putting together a project  to photograph 100 Bronxites (4 from every zip code). With so much diversity within our borough, Miriam says, she wants to capture those images on camera. If you are interested in being her "model," send Miriam a note with your name (or nickname), zip-code and a brief description of yourself. She would love to photograph people where they feel most comfortable, but prefers the outdoors for better lighting.
For more information about the 100 Bronxites photo project, email miriam.deleon [at] gmail.com. Miriam is a member of the Bronx Latino photo group.

Good luck.

3 comments:

sonia said...

I am a middle school history teacher. My parents were Puerto Rican although I was raised right here on Fordham Road. I live in Throggs Neck and work in the Bedford Park area. As you can see the Bronx is my hometown and I would love to be photographed. Did I mention that my entire education from K-through graduate school occurred in the Bronx?

Clarisel said...

Hi Sonia, feel free to email Miriam directly at miriam.deleon [at] gmail.com. I know she is still looking for people to photograph.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonia. send me an email miriam.deleon [at] gmail.com maybe I still have room in your zipcode.

miriam

Bronx News

Loading...

Latino News

Loading...