About Me

My Photo

I am editor and publisher of Clarisel Media (formerly PRSUN Communications), an independent media and community outreach business. Our mission is to inform, empower and build community.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bronx Latino is moving...

Bronx Latino readers, I have decided to discontinue this blog at Blogger because of technical problems. I plan to open a new blog using another service (most likely WordPress). I am also considering making some changes to the project. TBA.

Thanks for your support of Bronx Latino.

UPDATE: By popular demand from Bronx Latino readers and visitors, I have decided to continue using Blogger for now. This may change in 2010, but Bronx Latino is staying here at this time. Those on Twitter may also follow me @bronxlatino. Thanks for your feedback.

No comments:

Bronx News

Loading...

Latino News

Loading...